New Delhi: The Rs 500 crore initial public offering (IPO) of DCX Systems is all set to hit the primary markets on Monday, October 31, 2022. Here are key things you should know about the issue.
- When will the DCX Systems IPO open for subscription?
DCX Systems’ IPO will open for subscription on Monday, October 31, 2022.
- When will the IPO of DCX Systems close for subscription?
The IPO of DCX Systems will close for subscription on Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
- What is the price band for DCX Systems IPO?
The price band for DCX Systems IPO has been fixed at Rs 197-207 per share.
- What is the issue size of DCX Systems IPO?
The IPO consists of issuance of fresh equity shares worth Rs 400 with a face value of Rs 2 each. Existing promoters and shareholders will sell shares worth Rs 100 crore via an offer for sale (OFS).
- Who are the shareholders that are participating in OFS of DCX Systems IPO?
NCBG Holdings and VNG Technology are the promoters of the company. The entities will be offloading their stake through the offer for sale.
- What will the company do with the net proceeds from the issue?
The company intends to utilize the net proceeds from its issue towards repayment/prepayment of certain borrowings, funding working capital, investment in its wholly owned subsidiary and other than general corporate purposes.
- What is the lot size for DCX Systems IPO?
Investors can subscribe to the DCX Systems IPO by betting for a lot of 72 shares or in multiples thereof. At the upper range of the price band, one lot of the IPO is worth Rs 14,904. A retail bidder can bid for 13 lots or 936 shares at maximum.
- What is the business profile of DCX Systems?
DCX Systems is among the leading Indian players in the manufacture of electronic sub-systems and cable harnesses. The company commissioned a new manufacturing facility at the Hi-Tech Defence and Aerospace Park SEZ in Bengaluru, Karnataka.The company commenced operations in 2011 and has been a preferred Indian Offset Partner for foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for executing aerospace and defence manufacturing projects.
- What does DCX Systems do?
As of June 30, 2022, DCX Systems had 26 customers in Israel, the United States, Korea and India, including certain Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and start-ups. The company’s customers include domestic and international OEMs, private companies and public sector undertakings in India across different sectors, ranging from defence and aerospace to space ventures and railways.
- How did DCX Systems perform in the last year?
For the financial year 2021-22, it reported total revenue of Rs 683.24 crore with a net profit of Rs 128.69 crore. For the period ended June 30, 2022, the company reported a net profit of Rs 128.69 crore with a revenue of Rs 3.34 crore.
- What is the quota reserved for retail investors in DCX Systems IPO?
The quota for retail investors DCX Systems IPO is fixed at only 10 per cent of the net offer. The qualified institutional buyers’ quota is fixed at 75 per cent while the NII quota is reserved at 15 per cent.
- When will the basis of allotment be finalized for DCX Systems’ IPO?
The finalization of the basis of allotment is likely by November 7 and the initialisation of refunds is likely by November 9, 2022. Meanwhile, credit of shares in the demat account is likely by November 10.
- On what date will DCX Systems shares list?
DCX Systems is expected to make its market debut on Friday, November 11, 2022.
- Where could we check DCX Systems IPO allotment status?
Those who would bid for the issue can check the subscription status on the online portal of Link Intime India, the registrar to the IPO.
- Who are the leading book managers to the issue?
, and Saffron Capital Advisors are the book-running lead managers to the issue.